Why wash the bedding sheets?
Hotel twin size bed sheet & striped hotel queen bed sheets
This is of course dirty. According to experts, people spend at least 7-8 hours a day sleeping, and every night they will expel 200ml of sweat, providing a breeding ground for all kinds of bacteria on the bedding. Generally speaking, people's pillows, sheets, and quilts are covered with various bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoan cysts, etc. If these germs are not removed in time, various diseases will be transmitted, which will endanger human health. So always wash the sheets.
Sheet cleaning method:
While changing the bed cover and sheets, you should use a vacuum cleaner or a slightly damp rag to clean the remaining dander, hair, etc. on the mattress. If there are stains, use soap to spread the dirty area, then use a dry cloth to suck clean, or use a hair dryer to dry the wet stains, so as not to mold, produce odor. If possible, add a layer of cleaning pad between the mattress and the sheets. A special cotton layer is built into the cleaning pad to prevent moisture from entering the mattress to keep the mattress clean and dry, warm and sweat absorbing, and easy to clean. In addition, you can also choose a mattress with a cover that has a zipper that can be removed for cleaning.
Pay attention to the use of bleaching technology. The process of washing the sheets is indispensable for the bleaching step. In order to remove the bleachable stains and have good whiteness, it depends on the strong oxidation of the bleaching agent, but the bleaching process is also a process that jeopardizes the service life of the fabric. Therefore, the bleaching process is the key to controlling the loss of the sheet. One of the factors.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How to clean fitted bedding sheet
- Several specification for Duvet covers
- 4 ways to make it easy for you to learn how to ...
- How to wash the pillowcase when it is yellow
- Teach you a few tricks to clean the pillow
- knowledge of daily maintenance of mattress
- How to fold the bathrobes
- How to distinguish between four common plastic ...
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and ...
- Introduction for 304 stainless steel