How to clean stainless steel colander
1. Tap the stainless steel mesh with a toothbrush and rinse with water.
2, brush with a special dishwashing brush and detergent, then rinse with water.
3. Dilute the detergent into a hot water container. Soak the colander in water for half an hour. Brush the colander with a wire brush. Rinse the cleaned colander.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- What are the advantages of stainless steel cola...
- How to clean the kitchen grater
- History of Artificial Grass and Astro Turf
- Easy Maintenance Tips for Your Artificial Lawn
- How to Clean Artificial Grass
- What NOT to Do for the artificial grass
- How is Artificial Grass Made?
- How has the Technology Progressed Over the Year...
- Daily considerations for Sport synthetic grass
- Prohibited items for Sport synthetic grass main...