How to clean the kitchen grater
Clean the grater with salad oil. On your vegetable grill, add some olive oil, nuts or other salad oil on the serrated edges. This will provide a good oiled surface that will not interfere with raster motion, but will ensure easy cleaning afterwards
Wash in warm soapy water. You can use a toothbrush to clean it. It is convenient to clean the kitchen utensils with a toothbrush. In particular, it can remove cheese, onions and citrus peels more easily than your fingers, and there is no need to worry about cutting yourself.
Bake it in a warm oven for 10 minutes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- History of Artificial Grass and Astro Turf
- Easy Maintenance Tips for Your Artificial Lawn
- How to Clean Artificial Grass
- What NOT to Do for the artificial grass
- How is Artificial Grass Made?
- How has the Technology Progressed Over the Year...
- Daily considerations for Sport synthetic grass
- Prohibited items for Sport synthetic grass main...
- Maintenance and cleaning of artificial turf
- Five ways to protect outdoor artificial turf