How to fold the bathrobes
Hotel cotton terry kimono robe
1. Tile the bathrobe face down.
2. Fold the left sleeve and part of the bodice from the shoulder to the right.
3. Fold the left sleeve down.
4. Repeat the second step on the right sleeve.
5. Continue to repeat the third step.
6. Fold the bathrobe up to two-thirds.
7. Fold it up to the collar.
1. When the bathrobes are collected, they are folded neatly and stored or suspended in a ventilated and dry closet.
2, the bathrobe should not be exposed to the sun for a long time, after drying and drying, do not press heavy, dry cleaning.
Bathrobes, also known as bathrobes, are a kind of robes worn on the body after bathing. Generally speaking, the towel of the towel texture has good water absorption and plays the same role as the bath towel, but it is more convenient to wrap the body and can be worn. It moves freely at home and has the role of a nightgown.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How to distinguish between four common plastic ...
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and ...
- Introduction for 304 stainless steel
- Knowledge Sharing -Chinese Ceramic Culture
- Stainless steel tips
- How should stainless steel pots be maintained?
- How should the casters of stainless steel troll...
- Daily cotton bed washing method
- How to clean the tea stain inside the mug
- What is a tempered glass tray ？