How to Make Ugly Stained Cutting Boards WHITE Again!
Kitchen cutting board colors
by Rollie Brandt
BEFORE. Over a few weeks, despite cleaning after each use, stains develop....
Run an inch or so of hot water in sink and pour generous amount of bleach into water... A cup or less should do it.
Lay boards into water & bleach and let soak an hour or so.
I added my sink liner which also needed brightening. Careful when removing... Do not splash. Drain sink and rinse off cutting boards.
AFTER! Clean & white!
Careful not to splash on your clothing or you can ruin a garment! Do not touch your clothes with your wet fingers. I do not think a guide exists that will fix the damage straight bleach can do!
Next time they look this way you will be able to restore easily!
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How to Remove Stains From Stainless Steel
- How To Clean Stainless Steel Appliances with Vi...
- How to Clean a Cutting Board: 7 Effective Treat...
- How Did the Colander Get Its Name?
- 4 Uses For a Colander You’ll Wish You Knew Abou...
- 10 Uses for a Colander
- MOST COMMON USES OF STAINLESS STEEL
- What is stainless steel used for?
- Maintenance of stainless steel oil separation m...
- Note on cleaning stainless steel tableware: