304 stainless steel is a common material in stainless steel with a density of 7.93 g/cm3, also known as 18/8 stainless steel. With high temperature resistance of 800 °C, it has the characteristics of good processing performance and high toughness. It is widely used in industrial and furniture decoration industry and food medical industry.
Among the common marking methods on the market are 0Cr18Ni9 and SUS304, of which 0Cr18Ni9 generally represents the national standard production, 304 generally represents the ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 represents the Japanese standard production.
304 is a versatile stainless steel that is widely used to make equipment and parts that require good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the corrosion resistance inherent in stainless steel, the steel must contain more than 18% chromium and more than 8% nickel. 304 stainless steel is a grade of stainless steel produced in accordance with American ASTM standards.
Stainless steel storage container is recommended !
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- Knowledge Sharing -Chinese Ceramic Culture
- Stainless steel tips
- How should stainless steel pots be maintained?
- How should the casters of stainless steel troll...
- Daily cotton bed washing method
- How to clean the tea stain inside the mug
- What is a tempered glass tray ？
- Classification of ceramics
- Classification of Ceramics
- Types of ceramic cups