Maintenance and cleaning of artificial turf
Artificial turf should be regularly maintained
1. Regularly clean large debris such as paper dust, leaves and husks with a soft broom or ordinary vacuum cleaner;
2. Combine the grass with a hard brush every two weeks, focus on the combing in the direction of the straw, and remove the dirt on the lawn.
3. Use the special tweezers to level the quartz sand or ** pellets once a month after the game or the frequent game.
4. The lawn that is laid outdoors should not be worried about the dust attached to it, because it will be washed away when it rains, or it can be washed manually.
5. When the summer is hot, you can cool the lawn with water to make the athletes cool and comfortable.
Tip: Focus on cleaning“Watery” stains such as juice, milk, ice cream, blood stains, etc., first scrub with soapy water, then thoroughly rinse the place with soapy water with water; if necessary, use a towel with strong water absorption to dry. 2, shoe polish, sunscreen oil, ballpoint pen oil, etc., can be wiped with sponge on the perchloroethylene, with a strong absorbent towel to dry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- Five ways to protect outdoor artificial turf
- How to use the tablecloth correctly
- Use and maintenance of towels
- How to do if the towel is hard
- Towel maintenance
- How often does the towel change? How to use the...
- What are the specifications of the terry cloth?
- The usage of hotel towels
- Hotel special towel washing knowledge
- The difference between bedding sheet and fitted...