Prohibited items for Sport synthetic grass maintenance:
1. Do not smoke on the artificial lawn, discard the cigarette butts, set off fireworks and firecrackers, and weld to prevent corrosive liquids such as beverages from contacting the lawn;
2. Do not park the vehicle on artificial turf, the artificial turf can not be overloaded;
3. Do not use chemical cleaners, herbicides or herbicides;
4. Do not use improper shoes or sports equipment such as spikes or javelins;
5. Cannot use metal brushes.
Compared with natural turf, the maintenance of artificial turf has been very simple and convenient, especially when using it, the maintenance cost will be reduced. Witten Lawn also includes training for the maintenance of artificial turf in the after-sales service provided to customers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- Maintenance and cleaning of artificial turf
- Five ways to protect outdoor artificial turf
- How to use the tablecloth correctly
- Use and maintenance of towels
- How to do if the towel is hard
- Towel maintenance
- How often does the towel change? How to use the...
- What are the specifications of the terry cloth?
- The usage of hotel towels
- Hotel special towel washing knowledge