Stainless steel tips
Stainless Steel refers to steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, and chemically etched media such as acids, alkalis, and salts. It is also called stainless acid-resistant steel.
In practical applications, steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media is often referred to as stainless steel, while steel that is resistant to chemical media is referred to as acid-resistant steel.
Due to the difference in chemical composition between the two, the former is not necessarily resistant to chemical media corrosion, while the latter generally has rust.
The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How should stainless steel pots be maintained?
- How should the casters of stainless steel troll...
- Daily cotton bed washing method
- How to clean the tea stain inside the mug
- What is a tempered glass tray ？
- Classification of ceramics
- Classification of Ceramics
- Types of ceramic cups
- Can the dishes be put in the oven?
- How to Clean and Disinfect Ceramic Bowls for th...