Teach you a few tricks to clean the pillow
How to clean the down pillow?
White standard pillow cases & Zippered pillow case
The woman is old, and it has something to do with it. It’s too late to pay attention!
On the pillow we touch every day
Aphids, sweat, and bacteria are the most likely to breed
This is the cleanest way to clean the pillow.
Come and learn with Xiaobian!
Pillow to stain
Pillows as a personal item
Always contaminated with sweat or bacteria
The correct step to wash the pillows is coming!
If the pillow is used for a long time, it will produce yellow stains or mildew marks. In fact, it can't be eliminated by the sun exposure. The correct cleaning can make the pillows last longer, longer and healthier.
Step 1: Prepare the washing powder or laundry detergent, bleach and a little borax, soak the pillow in warm water for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Add washing powder, bleach and laksa to the washing machine. After mixing, put the pillow into the washing machine and start cleaning.
Step 3: Attention! Pillows should be placed along the washing machine drum, do not stack together, so as not to clean the cleaning, after drying, you can dry it. After you dry it, remember to take a shot more fluffy and soft.
The pillow is the same as the new one!
If the pillow doesn't work for too long
The pillowcase is dirty again
You can use this method to clean the pillowcase!
Step 1: Remove the pillowcase to be cleaned, put the pillow in the sun, prepare warm water, white vinegar, washing powder.
Step 3: After cleaning, rinse with clean water, clean it more than usual, and prevent the color pillowcase from falling out, and the white pillowcase is more white!
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- knowledge of daily maintenance of mattress
- How to fold the bathrobes
- How to distinguish between four common plastic ...
- The difference between 304 stainless steel and ...
- Introduction for 304 stainless steel
- Knowledge Sharing -Chinese Ceramic Culture
- Stainless steel tips
- How should stainless steel pots be maintained?
- How should the casters of stainless steel troll...
- Daily cotton bed washing method