Use and maintenance of towels
Cotton white hotel bath towel sets
Towels are common items that every family can't live without. They are also the most prone to bacteria. Pay attention when using them. Do not use them to wipe your body and use them separately. If it is not regularly disinfected and cleaned, it will become sticky or dry. Therefore, it is best to wash the towel once a week so that the bacteria on the towel will not damage the skin.
High-temperature disinfection is most effective. When washing towels, you can boil the towels in boiling water for 10 minutes, then clean them with detergent. After washing, take them in a ventilated place to dry. If you feel that it is a little troublesome to boil water, you can also take the microwave for 5 minutes after cleaning the towel, which can also achieve the effect of high temperature sterilization.
You can also use vinegar or baking soda to remove the taste. Wash it according to the general laundry procedure. Add two spoons of white vinegar to the washing machine. Add some hot water. Do not add laundry detergent, softener or anything else to start the washing machine.
Dry immediately after use. In use, after using the towel, dry the towel to avoid mildew, especially bath towel, or take it off immediately after using the towel.
The towel is easy to harden and become sticky. It can be washed with salt in the water. If it has not changed, it is recommended to change a towel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How to do if the towel is hard
- Towel maintenance
- How often does the towel change? How to use the...
- What are the specifications of the terry cloth?
- The usage of hotel towels
- Hotel special towel washing knowledge
- The difference between bedding sheet and fitted...
- How often to wash bedding sheet ?
- How to clean fitted bedding sheet
- Several specification for Duvet covers