Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range:
Domestic – cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
Architectural/Civil Engineering – cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports
Transport – exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
Chemical/Pharmaceutical – pressure vessels, process piping.
Oil and Gas – platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
Medical – Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
Food and Drink – Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
Water – Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
General – springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- Maintenance of stainless steel oil separation m...
- Note on cleaning stainless steel tableware:
- How to clean stainless steel colander
- What are the advantages of stainless steel cola...
- How to clean the kitchen grater
- History of Artificial Grass and Astro Turf
- Easy Maintenance Tips for Your Artificial Lawn
- How to Clean Artificial Grass
- What NOT to Do for the artificial grass
- How is Artificial Grass Made?