What NOT to Do for the artificial grass
Sport artificial grass
· Do not apply any heat to the lawn… after hosing down, it doesn’t need a blow dry!
· Do not use pesticides to remove any insects – simply hose the surface to remove these unwanted visitors
· Although a garden vacuum can be used on the artificial lawn, do not be tempted to drag Henry the Hoover from the comfort of his internal abode – This could damage the grass and the domestic vacuum.
For more information, get in contact with us on 01732 323 122 to discuss your artificial grass and cleaning options.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel supplies
- Hotel room facilities
- Hotel operation guarantee
- Hotel supplies category
- Hotel Single Supply
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchenware classification
- Kitchenware principle
- Complete sets of kitchenware
- How is Artificial Grass Made?
- How has the Technology Progressed Over the Year...
- Daily considerations for Sport synthetic grass
- Prohibited items for Sport synthetic grass main...
- Maintenance and cleaning of artificial turf
- Five ways to protect outdoor artificial turf
- How to use the tablecloth correctly
- Use and maintenance of towels
- How to do if the towel is hard
- Towel maintenance