Artificial turf is divided into injection-molded artificial turf and woven artificial turf by production process. The injection molding artificial turf adopts the injection molding process. The plastic granules are extruded once in the mold, and the lawn is bent by the bending technique, so that the grass blades are arranged at equal distances and equal amounts, and the grass leaf height is completely unified. Applicable to kindergartens, sports fields, balconies, greening, sand gold and other aspects.
The lawn is woven with grass-like synthetic fibers, embedded in a woven base fabric, and the back is coated with a fixed coating for artificial turf on a sports field, leisure venue, golf course, court floor and green ground. .
- Hotel Towel
- Identify The Quality Of Hotel Towels
- Bedding Set
- Home Textile Bedding
- Bedding Maintenance
- Bedding Knowledge Introduction
- Artificial Turf Material Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Mixed Lawn
- A Brief History Of Napkin Folding
- NAPKINS: A BRIEF HISTORY
- 176 Public Welfare Tissue Project
- Types Of Table Napkin Folding
- A Brief History Of Tablecloths
- What Is The Principle Behind The Table Cloth Tr...
- The Pastoral Style Tablecloths Are Popular Nowa...