(1) Bedding fabrics are different in the way they are washed. Care should be taken to read the washing instructions on the bedding labels. The steps for washing the beddings are as follows: First, the neutral washing liquid is stirred and melted uniformly in the water within 30 degrees, and then the articles to be washed are put in; The soaking is performed for about 10-15 minutes before the washing, and then the rinsing is started; Bedding should be hung and dried, but it should not be exposed to sunlight for a long time.
(2) When washing the pillow or core bedding, it is best to use a drum type washing machine or hand wash; the newly purchased bedding is best washed with fresh water in the initial cleaning, not with bleach; with printing Patterned bedding kits are washed and sometimes appear floating, which is normal.
(3) Beddings should be washed clean in season, sun dried and stored in a dry place, and areas with relatively high humidity in the south should be regularly exposed to air. Bedding is generally not easy to be soiled and easy to clean and maintain. However, the washing and maintenance methods of different fabrics are quite different. Before washing and maintenance, you should check the washing identification of each product.
- Hotel Towel
- Identify The Quality Of Hotel Towels
- Bedding Set
- Home Textile Bedding
- Bedding Maintenance
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Material Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Mixed Lawn
- A Brief History Of Napkin Folding
- NAPKINS: A BRIEF HISTORY
- 176 Public Welfare Tissue Project
- Types Of Table Napkin Folding
- A Brief History Of Tablecloths
- What Is The Principle Behind The Table Cloth Tr...