How to properly use and choose stainless steel containers?
Kitchen stainless steel storage jar sets
Stainless steel is made by adding alloying elements to steel. Compared with other metals, stainless steel containers are more sturdy and rust-resistant, but many consumers have misunderstandings about the use of stainless steel containers.
The correct use of stainless steel containers should pay attention to the following points: First, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. should not be kept for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are kept for a long time, stainless steel will be like other metals. The electrolyte reacts electrochemically so that harmful metal elements are dissolved. The second is to avoid using Chinese medicine in stainless steel pots, because Chinese medicine contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, especially under heating conditions, it will chemically react with it, causing the drug to fail, and even produce some more toxic networks. Compound. Third, do not use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals, such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc., because these substances are strong electrolytes, and will also react electrochemically with stainless steel. Fourth, you can't burn. Compared with iron products and aluminum products, stainless steel cookware has low thermal conductivity and slow heat transfer time. The air burning will cause aging and falling off of the chrome plating on the surface of the cookware. The fifth is to keep the cooking utensils clean, often scrub, especially after storing the vinegar, soy sauce and other condiments, and wash them in time to keep the cooking utensils dry.
- Hotel Towel
- Identify The Quality Of Hotel Towels
- Bedding Set
- Home Textile Bedding
- Bedding Maintenance
- Bedding Knowledge Introduction
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Material Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- Do Not Store Vinegar In Stainless Steel Containers
- Is The Potato Peel Stainless Steel Utensils Cle...
- Avoid Using Stainless Steel Utensils, Store Sal...
- Stainless Steel, Ceramic Container Are Better F...
- How To Keep Your Stainless Steel Clean
- Why Is Stainless Steel Stainless?
- What Is Stainless Steel And Why Use It?
- How To Clean Stainless Steel
- A Ladle Is Not A Ladle: Advice To Help You Find...
- The Characteristics Of The Colander