Multi-function chopper useful but difficult to clean?
3 small things commonly used at home, easy to clean and clean and clean
The wire cutting grater is a favorite kitchen for women in the family. It has powerful functions, such as peeling, shredding, cutting large pieces, cutting small pieces, cutting grains, etc., so that operation and cooking are changed. Wonderful. However, many people have neglected it. It is also an item closely related to diet. If it is not carefully cleaned, it will bring a lot of bacteria to the ingredients! So how to clean it, many people still don't know! Today teaches you an easy way!
Some people use a wire-cutting grater at home, which is washed with water! This can only wash the food residue above, but the gap in the sharp knife edge is not clean! This will cause bacteria to breed. How do you clean it? You can use the toothbrush that is often used at home, as well as the salt and vinegar used in cooking at home to clean the food hole of the grater.
White vinegar itself has a bacteriostatic effect, and salt also has the function of bactericidal and bacteriostatic. The two can be better cleaned before the wire cutting grater, cleaned and dried, so that the next time the food is used, the food will not It will be polluted by bacteria too! Then recommend several easy-to-use home multi-function choppers, so that you can cut vegetables quickly and cook the dishes beautifully.
- Hotel Towel
- Identify The Quality Of Hotel Towels
- Bedding Set
- Home Textile Bedding
- Bedding Maintenance
- Bedding Knowledge Introduction
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Material Structure
- A Brief History Of Artificial Turf Development
- The History And Evolution Of Artificial Turf
- The History Of Artificial Grass
- Artificial Grass Originated In The 60's
- Artificial Grass In American Football
- Artificial Grass In Landscaping
- AstroTurf At The Astro Dome
- Goods Packing Completed-Kitchen Flatware
- 84 Pcs / Set Kitchen Fork Spoon Sets Ready For ...
- Kitchen Tools Stainless Steel Grater Ready To G...
- Mid-Autumn Festival Colleagues Family Gathering